RE: Re: V6 Intake manifold modification????

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 07:29:34 EST

well I have read yours as well as the one listed on the DML homepage. I
just wanted to make sure that all is suggested when doing V6 mod...I have
seen what Bernd has done but also wanted to make sure it would work for my
normally aspirated...

also, what do you think about the rest...TB...injectors...

BTW Thanks Jon!

Tim Althoff