Re: Anyone else have this problem with 3.9?

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 19:40:12 EST

Not with mine.Got 39,470 on her now.And it never did it before my mods
either.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake.V8 throttle body coming
later.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"