Re: Rear End Hopping

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 22:54:43 EST

The Great Spirit sees your need,and hears your
cries,Rear End Hopping. :) My guess would be the
shocks,or maybe you need one of those things that
keeps the axle from moving up and down. Think it`s
called an axle movement reducer (AMR?) :) I`m sorry.I
don`t know very much. But I am at least willing to
share slightly more than I do know! Steve P.
--- Ed Halterman <OLZNUT@webtv.net> wrote:
> I think it's the shocks, but they are only a few
> months old, Pro Comp
> 9000's. Any ideas on what else would cause this??
> When I take off hard,
> as in floored, or take off in the dirt, I can
> clearly feel and hear the
> rear end hopping. Help!!
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> '01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright
> Silver Aka the "Silver
> Streak"!!!
> '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank,
> Will be Intense Blue
> next month!!
>
> See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
> www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.