RE: Keyless Entry Question

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 13:33:02 EST

> I have a 2001 QC and I changed the factory operation of the
> keyless entry to open all doors with one press. Now I want to change it
back to
> the factory default of pressing open once for the drivers door, and twice
for
> all...How the heck do I get it back? I tried following the manuals
directions on
> changing it to the one press...but they dont tell you how to go back to
the
> old setting! Help!

I believe if you do the procedure again then you revert back to the other
setting. My Neon is the same way with the RKE/SKS option. My question why
wasn't remote start an option?????

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://24.6.89.18/Neon
24.6.89.18:6667 (IRC)
ICQ:283886
"You counted on America to be passive, you counted wrong." - Ronald Reagan