Re: BAD S-10? Spank

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 13:36:38 EST

well a 6 is a 6 and a 8 is an 8. I admit if he was trying to race an rt,
he's gotta be off his rocker or something... but still... I'll pull away
from a light accelerating slightly faster than normal in my 3.9l and people
think I am racing and get all excited when they beat me with something liek
a mustang... ITS A 4x4 for petes sake! =0

Wes