Re: Hood Liners...On or Off???

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 18:35:50 EST

You could always dress the liner up by painting the ram head the same color
as the truck. I did:
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/hoodram.jpg
and I believe a number of other DMLers have too.
That way you still benefit from the noise reduction and paint protection
that the pad was designed for. (I have a sport also and bought the pad at
the dealership for bout $50.

""David Digney"" <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm thinking of taking the underhood liner off.I've seen some Daks with
them
> off(Michigan Meet)and it looks cool.Besides,i'd like to paint the
underhood.

> What's everyone's feelings on this subject?
>

> David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
> Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
> Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters
Tonneau