Hood Liners...On or Off???

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 17:35:06 EST

I'm thinking of taking the underhood liner off.I've seen some Daks with them
off(Michigan Meet)and it looks cool.Besides,i'd like to paint the underhood.

What's everyone's feelings on this subject?

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake.V8 throttle body coming
later.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"