Re: gas mileage/ 1998 Dakota 5.2 L

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 10:34:25 EST

That sounds about normal for a GenIII Dak (although kinda low around town,
are you putting your foot in it?). My '92 V8 Dak (165,000 miles) still gets
16-17 around town, 21 hwy at 60, 19 hwy at 70, 17 hwy at 75-80. However,
the GenII Daks are a coupla hundred pounds lighter and have a smaller
frontal area than GenIII Daks.

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply