Re: Re: Re: BAD S-10? Spank

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 13:22:15 EST

I know what you are saying. I used to own a Syclone turbo V6 and it ran high
13s. I did not make the remark that it is not fair to race a 6 with an 8. I
simply said i could tell it was a 6 and not a 4. My son used to have a Shelby
Daytona 5 speed turbo 4 that was pretty fast too. My point was that this guy
had his truck dressed up to look bad but it apparently wasn't.
Jim in Waco.