Re: Re: BAD S-10? Spank

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:51:33 EST

sometimes a 6 is not "just a six" or even a 4 just a 4. over the summer i
made the decision to build me a slant six in a dart swinger, its got a
4bbl, rowdy cam, duels, headers, 5speed. I have VANDALIZED the realm of v-8
performance with my lowly half-assed crooked inline motor. runs low 14's
naturally aspirated. low 13's on the bottle. I've wiped a few of you slow
r/t dakota folks with it, spanked my fair share of bimmers, s10's and
crustangs as well. so dont you go judgin things by its exhaust note or
number of cyliders, you might just pull up next to a sicko like me and be
surprised.
-Aaron G

""Wes Weems"" <wweems@fix.net> wrote in message
> well a 6 is a 6 and a 8 is an 8. I admit if he was trying to race an rt,
> he's gotta be off his rocker or something... but still... I'll pull away
> from a light accelerating slightly faster than normal in my 3.9l and
people
> think I am racing and get all excited when they beat me with something
liek
> a mustang... ITS A 4x4 for petes sake! =0
>
> Wes

There