Re: RE: Re: Caddy Taillights

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 12:24:10 EST

Thanks Steven, i was thinking of going with the caddys, because they keep a
near stock appearance to someone who doesnt know what they are looking at.
I really didnt want to go to radical, I hate giving the local police another
reason to pull me over, dark tint, loud exhaust..blah blah blah. By the
way, sweet truck man, I have a buddy with a 97 that was doing the same
thing, I showed him your website today and he flipped out, hes very
jealous..lol. So far his tail lights are shaved, new 18's are on order,
engine is all chromed out, and hes starting on a bed cut through with 6 12's
in the bed. A fast air kit is soon to be installed too.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89