Re: Re: Spark Plugs for 5.2l

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 11:02:30 EST

I have also used the Bosch +4 platinum plugs with acceptable results. Gary
is correct in stating that these are NOT performance plugs but rather long
lasting plugs which will increase your maintenance intervals for plug
replacement.

I did however recently switch to the copper Autolite plugs which 'perform'
better, but have a shorter maintenance interval.