Re: Overheating prob....

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 10:59:17 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2001 11:53:55 AM Central Standard Time,
psychosis@darkhawk.net writes:

> The antifreeze level is perfect and the water pump isn't
> leaking or anything.

First of all.. just because the water pump isn't leaking.. does not mean
it's bad. I have seen the impeller blades actually corrode off before..
witrh the same resulting symptoms.

Still.. What I'd recommend doing is cleaning your radiator and A/C condensor
very thoroghly and make sure the fins are in good shape. You'd be amazed how
much debris can actually get caught in there.
Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo