Re: Brushguard - can I make this work?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 22:17:30 EST

Andy,
I'm almost 100% sure that your Mopar tow hooks have to come off to get ANY
type of brush guard on. I just know that the same spots on the frame are
used by pretty much all brush guards for mounting, and those same spots are
currently occupied by the tow hook setup.
As for the 99/00 swapability, i thought that there were some changes that
were made between those model years, and there may be a problem swapping
this type of mod.

The Adam Blaster