Hood liners

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 11:31:27 EST

Had a good laugh at the dealer's today. After all the talk recently about
the Hood Liners, I figured I would see about getting one. I like the way
they look, and figured for $50 or so, what the heck.

Come to find out, the liner costs like $63 and the clips are like $2.60
each! WTF!!! I could deal with the liner cost, but when they said $2.60
for each clip, I said no way. I didn't even ask how many clips were
required (probably 6 or so).

To David Digney, If you do decide to remove your's and want to sell it, let
me know. Even though it will then be living above a 4.7l V8 and not the V6
R/T it will be very happy. . . email me off list if you are interested.

-- Art