Fw: my continuing woes

From: Adam Spellman (aspellman@newshour.org)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 12:44:09 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Spellman
To: dakota truck
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 12:19 PM
Subject: my continuing woes

i've written about this before and now i'm at wit's end. the story - brought
the dak (00 QC AUTO 4X4) into my regular dodge shop for its 30 k fluid
change (oil, oil filter, tranny fluid, pcv valve, air filter). after getting
it back it would stall at stop signs and red lights. not always, but you
could see the tac surging and diving before it stalled out. well, now after
3 more trips to the dealership the problem's still there. it's real
intermittant - just never know when it's going to happen - it only happens
when the engine is warmed up. the dealership has reflashed the computer
twice, replaced the iac valve. even drove with the mechanic yesterday while
he had his diagnostic plugged into the computer. what gives? could it be a
tranny problem? would the wrong fluids cause this? i've gone beyond the
dealership and e-mailed dodge corp. direct about this. waiting for their
response now. damn, they've turned my beautiful running dak into a lemon!
adam