Re: Additional information on my brake problem! Noticed something new

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:31:18 EST

You definately have a brake problem, usually with 4 wheel ABS, it could be
in the ABS unit itself. or the proportioning valve which distributes equal
preassure to the front and rear, I would say try another dealer, but dont
tell them all of what the other dealer did, kinda play stupid.. Good luck.
In the mean time i really wouldnt drive it much..