Re: DML Digest V4 #4272

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:16:03 EST

Her Bernd, you speak English or strictly Gearhead Gibberish? :-)

Well, I don't have an MSD system. Ignition system is purely stock
(exception being Autolite 3923's). So, back to original question: This
sound like the coil needs to be replaced, if so, what should I go with, and
what should I replace while I'm in there (IE: Accell coil vs MSD, spark plug
wires, etc).

#2: Where's the O2 sensor #2 located at, definitely sounds like it needs to
be replaced, and don't want to give dealer another $175 of my money to fix
it if I can fix it myself for $50.

Ken Allgood