Re: Re: Wiper Problem

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 23:56:02 EST

Oh I'm sooo sorry (uh huh) I forgot to mention that I was responding to
kwreimer's comment about not needing wipers here in sunny So Cal, look a
bit further down the posts. Btw, ya ain't gettin' my Sillblades, they
work great in the mud :) So you can pull yer panties back up now and put
the keys away, I ain't skeered anyways, but nice try bro. Hey, isn't it
past your bedtime?? Hey, I'm havin' waaaay too much fun workin' on the
Olds right now preppin' it for paint.
   Dontcha hate it when you're doing body work on a car, you go blow
your nose after an allergy attack and what comes out is the same color
of the primer your using?? Nuff' said :)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm