Re: Fw: Deer Vs. Dak

From: Hemikota (Hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:56:36 EST

No, your right Andy, if the airbag did deploy after hitting a "giving"
object (relatively insufficient weight to create the G's) then that would
mean the heavier object is still moving and that would be worse because the
driver wouldnt see where he was going.

As for the deer, I bet there are 400 lb bucks out there, Id love to shoot
him, but not with my Dak!
Just reaching for some humor.:0)

 Boog