Re: Parts problems

From: Hemikota (Hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 19:21:11 EST

Here is what I show for P/n's All are under Dakota.
Airtex water pump:
92 318: AW7159
91 318: AW7128
89 318: AW7103

Bypass hose, I have Dayco hoses:
91: 70637
this is the same for the 3.9 too. It may be a cut to fit hose.

Airtex is a maj. manufactuer of water pumps. You should be able to get
these numbers crossed to your parts store's brand.
If this dosent help, get the OE casting number off your water pump. It
should cross, most aftermarket manufactuers have OE cross-references.
The hose shouldnt be much more than a 90 deg hose. Take it off and get the
ID on each end. Bring it in with ya to the parts store.
HTH
Boog