Re: RE: Cecil Nov. 17, Pt 1

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:09:29 EST

At 08:24 AM 11/9/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>Well, guess I'll be able to bring the Dakota after all. That's if I think
>the tranny will make it. Found out last night the shop is backed up and
>can't schedule the new tranny install until the 19th. You cannot do a quick
>shift between gears anymore. (Not that you could when it worked correctly.)
>The synchros don't want to let go when you disengage the clutch. We'll see
>how it holds up.
>Here's some good news for you. I have your "MAP Adjuster" halfway
>completed. I need to pick up a couple more "GM" style connectors for you
>since I haven't found a supplier for the Mopar ones yet. I'll keep you
>updated. Rich

That's great, Rich.

Right now weather for the 17th looks very good but 10-day projections can
change so I'll keep watching everyday to see if rain crops up. Today's
projection for the 17th is mostly cloudy, hi 58, lo 45, winds NNE 2 as
opposed to yesterday's projection of sun & clouds, hi 61, low 44,
winds NE 4. I'll update when we get into the more accurate 5-day
projections.

Looks like there'll be Shane, Doug, you and myself for sure. Wayne Swanson
is a likely probable as well as Hand Seestedt, an MMLer who will either
race his '96 5.9L (R/T modified) Ram or his '70 440 Challenger.

Bob