Re: Re: Going to 29 Palms

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:34:29 EST

You got it Mike.. we've got our house open down there, so we won't incur any
hotel charges =) I just got back from there a few weeks ago, the beach is
SOOOOOO dry... toughest driving I've EVER seen on that beach, been driving
on it since before the law said I could ;-)

I should be gradumucated in Jan, so name a time that's good with you and I'm
game!
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto