I Saw A Gen II Durango Today!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 00:10:31 EST

And it looked good, for what I could see anyways. The front and rear
were covered in that black tarp looking stuff, and the truck was black,
and the sun was going down, and it had Michigan "MFG" plates. How do I
know it was even a DC product?? The interior and tailights were a
giveaway. Now, it looked a bit longer, a bit wider, and the sides looked
smoother. You know the Dak will end up like this. I think y'all will
like it :) Living in So Cal has it's small perks. I saw the new Ram
driving around back in March. The 3/4 and 1 ton Rams are running around
now all camo'ed up as well, usually see them loaded with something.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm