Re: Re: Exhaust Manifold Studs....Broke

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 10:30:45 EST

Hi Chuck,
I just responded to your other email.
Nope......nobody else has touched the truck....I don't get it.
I'm just spraying every thing down with WD40....just trying to find the spot.
Yea.....I hear ya on the headers. I might just do that. Chrome ones or Ceramic
coated would look nice....we'll see.
I would like to do the bushings also....I'm just trying to get rid of that dam
squeak!!!
Thanks
Bob