Re: Re: Re: Re: Tire selection advice

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 23:37:00 EST

I got in late here. I do need to find better tires than the badyears that come
on the R/Ts. those things don't last 20k even if you are not rough on them and
they don't have very good wet handling either. I don't want to change the ride
height much unless going slightly lower.
Jim in Waco. 99 R/T RC