Re: Had A Close Call Today!!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 00:27:02 EST

That's downright dangerous. They're out there to enforce and protect, not
break the laws.

Oh well, there are good cops and then there are those that spoil it for
everyone... Glad to hear you're alright (Again)

I don't think i'd make it a day out there in CA
-Chuong

<<
I was going down the E/B 134 freeway today heading for work, it was
raining a bit, the roads were wet, and as I was just passing the I-5, I
see a LAPD cruiser coming up the trans road, N/B 5 to E/B 134 at a good
clip, probably 60 or so (it's a 35mph ramp) and I saw his tail swing to
the left, he corrected, but drifted across the gore point and missed me
by about 10' causing me to slam on the brakes, and he just bolted out of
there like nothing happened. What a f-head. I kinda did hope he smacked
me, I would put the already bad rap LAPD in it's place with who I know!!