I am amazed

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 01:14:04 EST

I am amazed! With the parting out of the DACUDA, the one item that
nobody has expressed interest in are the brakes.

After all the complaining I have heard on the RT list and the DML about
the crappy brakes on the Dakotas, here is an opportunity to get a set of
Viper 13 inch rotors, front and rear calipers, adapter plates and custom
brake lines for a Dakota. Nobody is interested at all. Total price is
$1000 plus stock spindles and hubs. Considering that a Stillen rear kit
is over $3K and the rear crappy Stainless Steel kit is almost $800 for
just the rears (and it doesn't even work right!), this is a steal!!

Is anyone interested? Due to the weight, shipping is out. UPS would
have a field day on the costs and it would be in 10 boxes. Also, the
rear kit is set up for a 9.25" rear end. not the 8.25". Anyone
interested, let me know. Email me OFF THE LIST at
jdharmon@earthlink.net