RE: Bad S10? Spank

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 09:48:11 EST

Wait until you see the all-new 4.3 V-8.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: Jon [mailto:jonram@megalink.net]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:55 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Bad S10? Spank

Yeah. I think that 4.3 is GM's best engine, but I drove my sister's
4.3-powered Jimmy 4x4, the smaller version (it's a 94) the other day..
HATED IT! The gas pedal's mushy, the brake pedal goes halfway down before
doing anything, and it had _no_ power. all the time, I'm thinking, my
Dak'll smoke this thing with 400lbs in the bed. And that's with a 3.9 versus
a 4.3!
I'm telling you, my Dak is great. I'd almost me scared to drive a similarly
equipped truck with the 360..
The only thing I wish I had is the 5-speed.
No GM's for me!
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle