RE: Any problems with 01 or 02?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 10:06:35 EST

Thos e who purchased the 45R model transmission has one of the best made
tranny ever by (QC) than the last thirty years of Chrysler. Now, stand by
for the newer version five-speed with an extra overdrive to conserve fuel
and was designed for the 5.7 hemi, 6.1 hemi and the 8.0 V-10.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps