RE: ATTN BERND: Gear drive for v6?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 15:57:59 EST

Wes,

Do NOT run with the timing gear system as it's VERY noisy and requires a
hole to be drilled (and tapped) into the block.

I ran the Milodon Single-Idler setup for about 6 months and took it out
as I couldn't hear any engine noises (pinging, ticking, etc.). Milodon
is the only one who makes anything for the SB mopars on a timing gear
set anyways.

- Bernd