ATTN BERND: Gear drive for v6?

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 15:10:17 EST

Bernd,

I've talked to the dealer and they cant seem to find a timing chain
tensioner for my truck, and I am pretty sure the thing is making noise, I
honestly cant seem to find anything else that could possibly be causing
it... so I am considering going for the timing gears... and I remember you
had a set in your truck. I was wondering where you got them, how much etc.

I am SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY considering purchasing a v6 out of a wrecked dack
and slapping that in my truck because I've been so furious with mechanics
and dodge dealers...

Wes