Re: Re: ATTN BERND: Gear drive for v6?

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 16:54:20 EST

I dont know if its the same for the 97, but yes if you do have a part that
would be excellent. I honestly cant tell where the hell the noise is coming
from... I pulled the left head for other reasons, and my truck looks pretty
clean for the most part... if I dont run the belt it still makes the noise
so its not like its a power steering pump or anything... I replaced the
timing chain and gears probably 10-15k miles ago, and it seemed to help, but
again I didnt have a belt tensioner for it.

WEs