Re: Brakes, was Amazed

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 01:43:53 EST

I know a lot of people with 1500 Rams, all the way up to 2500 and 3500
diesels, and they all say the weak spots on their trucks are the brakes. I
must be really lucky because the brakes on my truck are a big part of what
initially impressed me when I test-drove it...
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle