Re: VORTECH QUESTION

From: Packed318@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 22:56:48 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2001 9:38:05 PM Central Standard Time,
oyuri69@hotmail.com writes:

Can anybody else think of anything else that I need to put a vortech in my
RT?

Headers
Flowmaster mufflers
vortech
head gaskets Felpros 1008
PCM
Ignition
Do I need a better fuel pump?

Any input would be great, thanks in advance!

1999 CC RT
Yuri A. Osipov
"money does buy happiness"

If you buy the Vortech kit, it comes with the air hat with the extra
injectors as well as a Crane Hi-6 ignition so you don't need to worry about
the ignition or fuel system. The headers and mufflers are a good idea and
will help quite a bit once you are under boost. Since you will be retarding
the timing, the PCM isn't absolutely necessary but since it does change the
fuel curve, shift points, etc., it will help. I personally would wait on the
head gaskets until the blow. I'm still running the stockers for about 15,000
miles so far. If you keep away from detonation, they can live. Wayne