Re: Deer vs. Dak

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 02:01:22 EST

That's what amazed me with our deer-car accident, the air bags didn't go
off. all I could conjure was that the inertia sensors are mounter in the
bumper, and the strat sits low enough that the bumper just took the doe's
legs out from under her, then she hit the hood, which took most of the
damage, killed her, and sent her for quite a ride, according to the person
that happened to be behind us..
Dak content: I didn't have mine today, dad had to use it to go to work, his
car was getting the damage appraised.
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle