RE: PCM reburn

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 00:46:01 EST

No, you can't. Whoever you find will ultimately end up sending it to Mike
Leach & Company in California. Mike Leach, in association with Ron Zimmer
(he's the guy that devleops the HP programs for this box) is the ones that
actually install the programs in the PCM. You can do this direct by
contacting Mike Leach or Tom Fox at (714) 639-5220 or you can choose to go
through someone like Marty at KRC Performance. They send them to Mike Leach
as well. Your other option, if available, is to buy a Mopar HP PCM designed
specifically for your year vehicle and your specific power train
combination. Custom PCM programming, I believe, is around $500 for a NA
engine and $600+ for a SC engine.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD