starting problems

From: mgrose@ameritech.net
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 01:30:55 EST

Well this has not been a good week for the truck. So far I have replaced a
lower shock bolt because it broke off on me Sunday night. And now I am
having a problem starting up my Dak. It will start, turn over, and then
immediately die. Now if I give it some gas after it starts, it will stay
going and be fine. I am looking around for my volt meter, and until I find
it I thought I would ask the group for some ideas, batt or starter? The
batt is roughly 1.5 yrs old and I am not sure about the starter, I haven't
looked at it since I bought the truck used about 1.5 yrs ago. Thanks for
any ideas guys, this group has always come through when I needed help. Thanks.

And I just hit 60k on Saturday =D

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6