Re: RE: any one need anything??

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 09:52:41 EST

crap..I just trew the fan shroud in the dumpster two days ago, I may still
have the coolant bottle though, it had a small hole in the very top of it
where it rubbed up against the fan one time. If ya really want it you can
have it along with the factory radio I took out of my 96 I have laying
around.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed