Re: RE: Supercharger for under 300 bucks complete

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 12:40:00 EST

well, I posted it as a joke. But actually if you could get a leaf blowert
that pushed enough air you may see some kinda gain...an electric one in the
picture wouldnt do anything I doubt. A nice big displacement 2 stroke
blower may though. But theny people would allways ask why your tuck sounds
like a dirtbike and 2stroke exhaust is pouring out of the hood..lol

Greg Conner