Re: Re: A Dumb Radiator Question, But I Gotta Ask

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 16:25:12 EST

Ok, I have A/C and I have the handling package but no Towing or HD
packages, SO, without looking, will I have a tranny cooler between the A/C
condenser and the radiator?

With the Condenser, I'm thinking there must not be much benefit of putting
something between it and the radiator to help keep the coolant from runnin
cold...has anyone done this with the same setup and noticed any
improvement in your truck warming up quicker and the engine temp staying
warmer, during cold weather?

Thoughts on how much benefit I get out of my JET Chip II and 180 T-stat
with the colder weather in these NE winters? Perhaps I'll put the 195
t-stat back in, but hate the idea of having to swap the thing depending on
the seasons.

Thanks