Re: Re: A Dumb Radiator Question, But I Gotta Ask

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 19:41:51 EST

Since the JET Chip is easy to remove, I'd give that a shot. I see no
reason to swap the thermostat. If I recall correctly, you're in the Boston
area? I know there are a few guys out that way running 180s with no
problems. My 318 with a 180 has seen single-digit temperatures with *no*
problems at all. Warmup times didn't change at all, no problems with heat
coming through the vents to keep me comfy, no alarms going off.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com