Re: thx!, lora WAS: Re: carfax?

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 19:02:31 EST

No problem :o) I forgot that account was still active since I bought it
around a month ago when I found my baby at the dealership *grins* - glad
it's proving to be of some use to people --- CarFax emails me with a copy
for every report run, and so far I have 11 reports in my inbox...glad it's
my junk email account ;o)

~ lora
DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers

"Gary Joyce" <gjoyce_@excite.com> wrote in message
> very nice!, thanks Lora!~ a lot of people can use that!
> (i personally was kinda wondering how in-depth those reports got.
my