thx!, lora WAS: Re: carfax?

From: Gary Joyce (gjoyce_@excite.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 07:21:00 EST

          very nice!, thanks Lora!~ a lot of people can use that!
      (i personally was kinda wondering how in-depth those reports got. my
2000 ex-cab has a heart transplant -via warranty-, and i was wondering if
major surgery like that was on carfax's list. in my case, no, there is no
info on 3 days of downtime for a new powerplant. in case your ever
wondering..) :)

-gary

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:54:11 -0500, dakota-truck@buffnet.net wrote:

> Jon, (and anyone else on the DML) - you can use my account that I bought
> when I was looking for trucks. Go to Carfax.com and use the email
address
> jasiri177@yahoo.com - it expires on the 22nd though, so y'all have to
move
> fast :o)