Re: SOLID FRONT AXLE????

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 19:54:45 EST

Jon, um, you should probably take a look at a map, Jason and Norah are a
couple hundred miles away from Detroit. hehe
However, for ME, Detroit is about a 20 minute drive, and i'm downtown.
Well, if there isn't too much delay at the border. :)

And unfortunately no, i am not planning to throw a solid front under my Dak,
at least not in the near future. :D
Actually, i was asking because there is a little shop through a BB that was
wondering what other shops are charging to do it. I think they are in Cali
though...
But, it would be a good thing to know!

The Adam Blaster