Re: 18" chrome rims for sale

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 11:17:55 EST

Yeah, I thought I was going to go 17's just for that reason. But when I saw
this auction and the price, I said why not. I'll just have to buy some
sticky tires because I'll be jerking the wheel back and forth avoiding the
pot holes ;-)

Actually, the tires I'm looking at have roughly a 5 1/2" sidewall. Compare
that to the stock 6 1/2" sidewall and hopefully that one inch shouldn't make
too much of a difference.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport