Side Mirrors

From: JP (palsijon@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 13:47:58 EST

I did a very stupid thing the other day and forgot the Dak is a bit wider
than my old Neon and I scraped the passenger side of the truck with some
tree branches. DOH!!

I've been able to get the scratches out of the paint, but I've still got
some "scuff" marks on the black plastic part of the side mirror. They're
not really scratches, you can't even feel them, but I've been unable to rub
them out either. Does anyone have some suggestions on how to fix up it up
or should I just look into getting a new piece for the mirror?

Thanks,
JP
2001 Intense Blue Two-Tone SLT CC