Re: Side Mirrors

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 14:52:06 EST

depending on how bad the scratches are.......you can use black shoe polish
(sparingly)....that is of course if ya got the black plastic exteriors :)

Something else I use to keep the black portion dark and shiny (as opposed to
the hazy grey they become over time) is to use a 'tire wetting' product.
Similar to armorall, but the tire wet products are meant to deal with heavy
exposure so they tend to last longer. Also great when you get alittle wax on
plastic pieces when your waxing the truck.

If the scratch is very deep, you can use a black furniture stick to fill the
crack.

good luck