Re: C U at CECIL Nov. 17

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 21:21:51 EST

At 07:32 PM 11/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>It was 68 today and just beautiful out. I had the A/C on all day. We should
>have real nice weather all weekend. Are you coming to the track on Friday or
>just Saturday? I will have my duster on friday night and the Truck Saturday.
>See you then.

Hi, Wayne.

AWESOME BREAKING NEWS! Weather sites have changed their forecasts
for Sat. from high of 62 to HIGH OF 53!

I should be pulling into Dillsburg PA around 4-5 pm on Friday. Shane
will be meeting us at the motel around 6 a.m. Saturday and we should
be arriving at the track just about when the gates open (8 am).

Sorry I won't see your Duster. I bought a Duster 340 back in '70 (geez,
that was 31 years ago) and, although I never raced it at a track, it was
very quick!

See you on Sat.
Bob