Re: Re: Big wheels vs. ball joints.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 21:28:44 EST

Yeah,it`s under warranty,of course.I`ve already dealt
with an early ball joint failure on my last truck,and
I wondered if it was going to be a problem (or if it
was the problem this time,again). Both trucks have the
biggest wheels available,and it seems like that would
put more pressure on front end parts.